Wednesday, March 16, 2011

365 day Photo Challenge - Week 1

I recently came upon an idea which I thought was a brilliant way to stretch my abilities as a photographer, a 365 day photo challenge.  Take at least 1 photograph each day for 365 days.  Will be starting as soon as I get home so please watch this space.
Day 1:  This was the 1.5l magnum I won from JC Le Roux, looking forward to tasting this!
Day 2:  Gee only the 2nd day and already the mind is wondering what to take photos of.  Tomorrow I am planning on taking shots around the duck pond at the office first thing in the morning.
Day3
Day 4:  This is Patch my daughter's Jack Russell.
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7:  and this is Lucy

3 comments:

  1. I love Lucy, Day 7's demented looking dog!! Made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAY 12 - Such an amazing pic... where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anon. Thank you. Day 12 is a field just behind my house in Durbanville. It is actually in a built up residential area.
    Regards
    Kym

    ReplyDelete